Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Candles for Keegan updated


I am updating this post as I wanted to share with you the picture I shared on Keegan's page, Candles for Keegan. 







It will be 1 year tomorrow, December 6, that Keegan went to be with Jesus. Beth has been having a very rough year and has put out a request. Please read:

As of 5:45 am tomorrow morning (CST) my love will have been gone ONE FULL YEAR.

365 days it has been since I saw his smile, heard him giggle, or changed a diaper.

Please join us in lighting a candle in his memory tomorrow 12/6/12.

If you think about it and get a chance I would love to see them. Photos can be shared over on Candles for Keegan or Karing for Keegan.

I know this would make Beth really happy to collect pictures of candles lighted for Keegan. If you are willing to do this you can visit her Facebook page Karing for Keegan or her events page Candles for Keegan and post a picture of your lighted candle. I know this would really touch Beth's heart.

Psalm 116:1-2 NIV
I love the Lord, for he heard my voice;
   he heard my cry for mercy.
Because he turned his ear to me,
    I will call on him as long as I live.


Thanks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><