Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Friday, November 23, 2012

Pray With Me

Psalm 118:24 NIV
This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Revelation 12:11 NIV
They triumphed over him
    by the blood of the Lamb
    and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
    as to shrink from death.




Today is a day that is either for Joy for against Joy. Please join your heart with many others and pray for a miracle for Joy. This miracle baby needs another touch from our amazing God. Below is taken directly from Joy's Facebook page...

Friday is a make it or break it day for Joy. She can really use a lot of prayer today. I will update as soon as I know something. Thank you!

The Blood of Jesus gives us the victory over Satan and all his demonic guests and Satan cannot hold out against the power of the Blood of Jesus. I hold the Blood of Jesus as a shield against the enemy that is trying to resist the authority of the prayers of the children of God. Jesus, let Your Holy, precious Blood, flow through Joy and heal her completely. Your Word God, is Spirit and life, speak life into Joy and she will live. With all of my heart I believe Your Word God and trust Your decision and know that Your Holy, perfect will be done. In Jesus' name, amen.

Isaiah 53:5 NIV

But he was pierced for our transgressions,
    he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
    and by his wounds we are healed.


Praying and praying for you Joy!!
<><

9 comments:

  1. Hi child of God,
    I have only just read this post and I hope all went well for Joy, I pray that the Lord will produce a miracle in her little life. Lord please stop the adversary from attacking this little child and all the other little children that child of God and others pray for. We are told in the scriptures that we can pray for the gifts, Lord we pray for the gift of miracles and healing that we might, in Your power, have victory over these sicknesses. Amen, we praise You Lord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda,
      As far as I know things are smooth right now for Joy. There hasn't been a recent update, so I am keeping my eye open for when it becomes available.

      Thanks for your prayers and I stand in agreement with you.

      Blessings sister,
      <><

      Delete
  2. The Truth Is: that "by his wounds we are healed." we just need to believe that.. Strange but we say we have the faith and yet, we never really believe that God knows best.
    As Christians we never loose.
    He is here with us on earth, OR we are there with Him in Heaven.
    "Father, this little one is your child. You love her more than we could ever know how. Because of that we place her tiny self into you hands..you are the God of the impossible.Please help us to accept what we don't understand as you see the bigger picture. Take care of this little Joy and give her health and peace. In Jesus name. Amen"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Crystal Mary,

      We do need to believe this and trust in Him that the outcome is His will.

      I agree with your prayer and say, amen and amen.
      <><

      Delete
  3. payers for Joy and her family. I know the Lord hears our cries. Thank you for encouraging prayers for others. i know if this were my child I would want as many prayers reaching heaven as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annmarie,
      Yes, the Lord hears our prayers and answers them right away. He is such a good God! :)

      Me too, if one of my children was in the need of prayer I would want many prayers going up to God.

      Thanks for your encouragement towards me, it means a lot.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><