Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Healings!

I wasn't going to make a post as I am very busy getting ready to leave on a camping/hiking/wedding trip with the family, but I just have to let you all know the updates on Chelle and Emily.

Chelle:
Here is an amazing testimony from Chelle taken directly from her blog...
...The speaker said there is someone here that is having...and he started naming off all the symptoms of what ever it is that "was" wrong with my heart...I almost fell out of my chair! We prayed and I know that the LORD touched and healed me. There is no way that he would have known any of the things that were wrong with me and no way he could have just put those symptoms together himself...because the things that happen are totally opposite of each other. My heart will go from beating so fast that I literally can't hardly keep breathing...and I can actually watch my chest go up and down with each beat...to slowing down so much at times I feel like I'm going to stop breathing. I claimed the healing when we all prayed and I claim the healing again right now. I will continue to do that . Friday I see the doc so he can tell me...Why are you here. There isn't anything wrong with you. And I will say...PRAISE theLORD!!! then tell him how GOD healed me!

Praising God for this and praying into it. Please continue to pray for Chelle as her doctor's appointment is this Friday August 10 2012. Pray the doctor will tell her there is nothing wrong with her heart. Thanks!!

Emily:
Emily had a MIBG scan this week and the results came me CLEAR! No sign of cancer!! Praise GOD!! Below is directly from her blog...

...Ms.Hubbel,
Great news!! The MIBG is reported as completely negative (not even a single tumor spot was noted). I need to talk to the radiologist to reconfirm and I will call you back later.
Madhu
Doug received the call,
Mr Hubbel, the MIBG scan is negative, compared to last scans done at CHOP. Doug did ask when we have Emily's scan after Round 6, would they possibily see something that he didn't.  He stated because they have state of the art they may be able to pick up slight/faint disease, but it is clear on ours.

Praising God!!! This is amazing! Please continue to pray for Emily as the doctors need to find out why she has these painful spots and why her leg is very sore.

Psalm 100:1-5 NIV

Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
Worship the Lord with gladness;
    come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God. 
    It is he who made us, and we are his[a];
    we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving 
    and his courts with praise;
    give thanks to him and praise his name. 
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; 
    his faithfulness continues through all generations.



I'm linking up with Summer for the Sunshine Project


Blessings,
<><

16 comments:

  1. Wow you are busy with a camping/hiking/wedding adventure ahead! Thank you so much for linking up! This is such amazing SUNSHINE and shows the true work of GOD! Yay to Chelle that GOD has completely healed her and I will keep praying that at her Dr.s appt. he will say there is nothing wrong with her heart that makes me smile so big! I am also smiling so hard my cheeks hurt that nothing showed up on the scans for Emily! That is such amazing news for such an inspiring, amazing little girl! YOu know what you are just as amazing, taking time out of your busy schedule to write this post and share the joys and miracles of GOD! Thank you for that!

    love you
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Summer,
      It has been a very busy summer, what with family visiting, farming and now travelling. It's been wonderful but I sure do seem to not have that much computer time lately. :s

      This news about Chelle and Emily is so amazing I want to jump and scream! Thank you for your prayers. Here you are needing and yet you give so much. Thank you also for hosting this weekly sunshine, I love it. :)

      Lifting you up in prayer for an easy week and complete recovery.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  2. Dear Child of God,

    My prayers are continuing to go out to God for Chelle, and Emily, for His mighty hand of power in Jesus name.

    God bless,
    Lon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praising God for the good reports! Enjoy your time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sunshine!!! So, so incredibly happy to hear these praise reports! I hope you have a wonderful time away with your family. GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kerrie,
      I agree! This news makes my heart jump for joy!
      We are having a great time so far.
      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  5. Wonderful. To God Be The Glory! Blessings and enjoy your time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JBR,
      God's doing all the way!
      Blessings hon,
      <>>

      Delete
  6. Wonderful, praise our lovely Lord for His blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda,
      God is really showing His might to us! Thank you Father!

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  7. Rejoicing! I love the healing testimonies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbie
      It is rejoicing news for sure!
      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  8. We need shouts for joy. Truly, need to rejoice and praise the Lord. Wonderful blessings to our hearts and souls. Thank you and enjoy the vacation sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brian,
      It is truly a reason to rejoice!
      I'm sorry for the delay in posting your comment as I have had limited
      Internet access.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><