Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

News & Updates

Quinn
Quinn
Marc, Quinn's dad will be running in a half marathon in order to raise awareness for EB, Epidermolysis Bullosa, in Akron, Ohio. If you live in this area and you are a runner why not train for and run this half marathon and join the other Butterfly Army and raise awareness for EB. Maybe you are not a runner but would like to contribute, why don't you advertise this event on your blog and see if there are any others out there that would like to be a part of this. If you are interested in racing, please visit Quinn's blog and leave a comment letting Marc know. You need to sign up with your email address in order to access her site. Thanks!!
Below is taken from Quinn's CarringBride Site.

One last thing that I just didn't think to ask. I mentioned my own efforts to run the Akron Half Marathon September 29, 2012. And then one of my best friends asked if he could train and run it with me and later he said his brother-in-law was going to join us too. And it got me thinking....why not have a whole swarm of butterfly army members all run it together??? How cool would it be to have a whole swarm of purple shirts. Can you imagine the buzz we could create for EB with everyone wondering what all the shirts are about!!!!!!! If you want to be in, start running now, the more people the better. 


Ian
Ian
Just had some scans this past Thursday and I found out last night they were clear!! Praise God!! His mom, Alison, was concerned because if these scans came back showing new cancer then there would be no more treatment for Ian. Please continue to cover Ian in prayer as he will be having another set of scans in 3 mths. Please continue to pray for NED! No evidence of disease.


Lucy
Just had scans last Thursday as well and they came back clear!! Praise God!! NED!! Continue to pray for her as well!!














Summer
Summer WOOT!!! Praise GOD!! This medicine combination is WORKING!! Her muscles are getting stronger. Please continue to join me in prayer for remission.

God is so good!










Psalm 43:4-5 NIV


Then I will go to the altar of God, 
To God my exceeding joy; 
And upon the lyre I shall praise You, O God, my God.

Why are you in despair, O my soul? 
And why are you disturbed within me? 
Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him, 
The help of my countenance and my God.

Thank you for praying and rejoicing with me.
Blessings,
<><

4 comments:

  1. So thankful that there was some good news this week! GOD is good!! Praise Him!

    Blessings...Chelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chelle,
      Yes, God is good and good news is so nice to hear!

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  2. So thankful for some good news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbie,
      It sure is nice to hear this news.

      Thanks for faithfully praying.
      <><

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><