Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Prayer for Brennan


Google Image
Father You alone are holy. You alone are worthy of our praise and worship. There is none other like You and there never will be one equalled to You. You are like gold glimmering in the sun, so very precious, but You are not rare but bountiful to all who earnestly seek You. You are to be found by all and the reward is great; eternal life forever in Your presence!! There is nothing better than that! Thank you for providing salvation through the sacrifice of Jesus, Your precious son. You gave Him up and He freely gave up His life so we could have restored fellowship with You. Because of Jesus' sacrifice we can boldly come into Your presence to worship, thank and request of You. Because of Jesus' sacrifice we can repent in Your presence and know You forgive us. Thank you!

Brennan
Father, my God. My heart is so very heavy. You know Brennan, You know how he is suffering and how the doctors have given him not much time here. You know how much his mom's heart is breaking and breaking. Lord, Healer I come to You publicly and seek You face asking please intervene and heal this precious little boy. Only You Lord can heal him here on earth and I seek this Father. Touch him Lord and remove all of this cancer from his little body. You know how wicked this cancer is. You know how aggressive this cancer is. I know how powerful You are. I know that You are the Healer of all and just a touch of your breath on his body will heal Brennan. Please Lord...but...not my will but Your will, in the name of Jesus I ask amen.

Hebrews 4:14 NIV
Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has gone through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet was without sin. Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Please join your heart in intercession for Brennan.

Thank you!
<><

8 comments:

  1. In prayer for Brennan and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Steve,
      Thank you for the invite, I will stop by.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  3. I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi covnitkepr1,
      Hello well I have two invites in less than 1/2 hr, wild. I will check out your blog...thank you.
      <><

      Delete
  4. Hello my humble friend.
    That picture of little Brennan praying Really touched my heart. Lord I lift my prayers to you with those who are praying for Little Brennan, for the kingdom belongs to such as these. Bless you Lord Jesus, we know you will do what is best for this child of yours and we ask for your healing hand to be laid on his tiny brow for the honor of the Father's name. This we ask in your precious name Lord Jesus.
    May the parents of this little boy know that, through the suffering of their child, the heart of an old man, on the other side of the world, has been touched and prayers have been lifted to God by that same heart. God bless you Brennen, Geoff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Geoff,
      Thank you for joining your heart in intercession for Brennan! I will place a comment on either Brennan's blog or his facebook page about how he has touched your heart. I know this will bring his family comfort in the pain they are going through.

      Blessings brother,
      <><

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><