Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Forgive


Google Image


Psalm 55:12-14 NIV
 If an enemy were insulting me, 
   I could endure it; 
if a foe were rising against me, 
   I could hide. 
But it is you, a man like myself, 
   my companion, my close friend, 
with whom I once enjoyed sweet fellowship 
   at the house of God, 
as we walked about 
   among the worshipers.

Forgive

I am working on this one, although it is hard God promises it is worth it. When David experienced this with one of his close aides, he poured out his heart to God. He spoke and confided in God and he didn't lash out but in turn forgave him who betrayed him. Jesus can relate to us here after all one of his close disciples betrayed Him to death. He forgave him because He knows the bigger plan of God. 

Im' linking up with Barbie My Fresh Brewed Sunday.


Blessings,
<><

7 comments:

  1. Forgiveness is a tough one. I've been there. This is a great post. Blessings to you today...Chelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chelle,
      Yes to forgive can be very tough. We need grace and Jesus gives us this.
      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  2. Forgiveness is so often hard. Our flesh gets in the way and wants to hang onto the pain and the hurt. I am learning to let go, because I want to live FREE! Thanks for linking up my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbie,
    You explained it perfectly! Thank you for stopping by and doing these Sunday link up.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi JBR,
    Lol, this verse hit me as a Wow, too.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful...I was just discussing this with my priest last night..
    .I pray for the ability to pray to forgive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi momto8,
      What an awesome prayer that is, praying for the ability to forgive. I am learning that forgiving all starts with loving. When we love like Jesus loves then it is easier to forgive especially when we look at ourselves and we see how God forgives us.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><