Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Monday, January 30, 2012

Please, Please Read This One

Phoebe
There has been a specific prayer request for Phoebe. The quote below is taken from Phoebe's CaringBridge site.

We are a Christian family who believes in the power of prayer and I believe we need to raise an army of dedicated prayer warriors who will commit to praying faithfully for Phoebe EVERY DAY for the next year. My goal is to recruit an army of thousands of prayer warriors and I believe the Lord has given me a simple formula to make this a reality.  If this formula is executed it will produce a prayer army of over 30,000 people!

If you are interested in being dedicated for daily prayer, committed for 1 year and are willing to take on some responsibility, please contact me through email or leave a comment with your email address and I will send out some more information.

Please take this to the Lord and ask for His guidance. Thank you!


Google Image
2 Timothy 3:12-17 NIV
In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, while evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it, and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

<><

7 comments:

  1. Hi This is Jenna,
    I would love to email you, and I would love to be on your prayer chain. Thankyou so much for finding me and signing my guestbook. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/champ291
    Email: fighterchamp9@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenna,
    Thanks for coming by! I will put you on the prayer list asap. I also will send you an email. So nice to meet you.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am commenting everyday to pray for Phoebe.

    " And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up" NIV 5:15

    God Bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi IwP,
    Thanks! I will send out an email sometime this week.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. praying for sweet Jenna! breaks my heart to see kiddos go thru some of the stuff i do. It is the saddest thing ever. It rocks my world and I'm a grownup eeer trying to be lol. I will say extra prayers for her and her family! It took me forever to figure out how to use carebridge lol! thanks for the heads up sweetie love you a lot
    your sister in Christ
    summer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Summer you are the dearest!! Here you are so very sick with chemo and all and you came by here and are praying for Jenna!

    Thanks hon and thanks for figuring out caringbridge...can be a bit tricky but once you are in you should stay in the system.

    Lifting you up often girl, keep fighting.

    Praying and praying for you,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><