Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Is God Moving You?

Acts 7:9-10 NIV
“Because the patriarchs were jealous of Joseph, they sold him as a slave into Egypt. But God was with him  and rescued him from all his troubles. He gave Joseph wisdom and enabled him to gain the goodwill of Pharaoh king of Egypt. So Pharaoh made him ruler over Egypt and all his palace.

Sometimes we suffer because God is moving us from where we are to where He wants us to be. Instead of being negative and depressed over a seemingly 'bad' situation, choose to follow God. God enabled Joseph with the good will of Pharaoh and gave him wisdom where he needed.

Are you in a situation where you are suffering? Maybe God is moving you into the place where He wants to use you. Give glory to God, praise and worship Him. Ask Him what He is requiring of you and then wait patiently, He will reveal it to you in His perfect timing.

Habakkuk 2:3 NIV

     For the revelation awaits an appointed time; 
   it speaks of the end 
   and will not prove false. 
Though it linger, wait for it; 
   it will certainly come 
   and will not delay.

Keep yourself open to the new opportunities that God has in store for you. Only good things will come when God is involved.

Blessings,
<><

10 comments:

  1. Always praying that God will open my ears to hear His instruction..
    Very good devotion, Thank You...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary,
    Thanks for stopping by!

    Blessings sister,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just saying something similar to my son tonight. We are to just, have peace and rest in Him. In His time, the right time, what is meant to be will happen. I have come to a place where I have that peace. I have let go of so much and its been worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Crystal Mary,
    It take quite the journey to come to that realization. But you are right, it is so worth it. God's will and His plans are always better than ours, we just need to wait for the right timing to see fulfilment.

    God bless,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! Both the story of Joseph and the Scripture from Habakkuk have special meaning to me. It's so true, God uses our suffering for His good and His glory. What a paradox!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to thank you SO MUCH for praying for our friend Mr. Bob! I saw his wife at church on Sunday and he is doing MUCH better and looks like he's finally kicking the infection! Praise God! We really appreciate all of the extra prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right ON ...Lol... AWESOME & AMEN! Confirmation, indeed!!! Thank You for You and praise Him for you!!

    Hugs & Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kimberly,
    I remember, the story of Joseph is close to your heart. It is a paradox!

    Hi Katy,
    I have been following Bob's Carrington site and saw the post on he is doing well. Awesome. How wonderful he was in church. Continuing to pray for him.

    Hi IwP,
    Lol!! :)

    Hugs back!

    Blessings girls thanks for stopping by!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so true. The Lord does not desire for His children to be emotionless. He gave us emotions to experience life. Sin is in the world and therefore we experience both good things and bad things in life that leads us from our false dependancy on self and others to true dependancy on our Lord God, where our actual provision, peace and protection really reside.
    Psalm 3:1-5 LORD, how they have increased who trouble me! Many are they who rise up against me. Many are they who say of me, “There is no help for him in God.” Selah But You, O LORD, are a shield for me, My glory and the One who lifts up my head. I cried to the LORD with my voice, And He heard me from His holy hill. Selah
    I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the LORD sustained me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Brian,
    We have a lot to learn in this life and once we learn to fully rely on God (FROG) then we will find peace, joy and an understanding that goes beyond our capability.

    Great verse to add in here, thanks for you input. I always love reading what you have to say.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><