Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Udate: Wayne

Chelle from Chelle's blog, sent me an update on Wayne. Check out this really cool news...

Google Image
~Wayne had the brain scan and the cancer has NOT spread to the brain. Praise GOD! He also had the pulmonary function test and from every indication that is good also! He will have his pre-op tests on 12/23 and the surgery on 12/27. I'm all for GOD completely healing Wayne and on 12/23 they just say...What cancer??!!!

I want to thank each of you for praying. So far all is turning out good. Wayne and Marge are confident that GOD is in complete control!

I will keep you posted as things happen.

Blessings...Chelle

So, let's all press in interceding for NED (No Evidence of Disease). Pray that the pre-op tests on December 23rd will come back with doctors saying in bewilderment, "The cancer is gone!"

Luke 11:9-10 NIV

“So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened."

Praying and praying for NED.

<><


4 comments:

  1. Glory to God! I ask of You Lord God right now to pour out Your total healing upon Wayne in Christ Jesus name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lon,
    Isn't this great news!! Praise God. Please Father, all the way. :)

    Blessings brother,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great news! I will definitely be praying for some more good news coming their way and hopefully the doctors will find that it has all cleared up when they go on the 23rd :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katy,
    It would be amazing to have another miracle before Christmas.

    Praying,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><