Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Keegan Chupp

Keegan Chupp



Please visit here to read Keegan's obituary. What a sweet boy Keegan is and I am going to miss him so much. Funny how even though I have never met him, my heart has become deeply attached to him. All the time praying and fasting for Keegan and others has bonded me to them in a very special, spiritual way.

Please pray for Beth and Ryan during this very tough and trying time. Lift them up to the Lord and ask for peace and for His presence to be with them comforting and easing their very deep pain.

Psalm 34:18 NIV
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Psalm 46:1-2 NIV
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.

Revelation 21:4 NIV
He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

Praying and praying,
<><

8 comments:

  1. I will keep praying for God to give them peace.

    God's blessings to you my sister in Christ,
    Lon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lon, I know that it helps them a lot knowing there are people everywhere walking with them through this.

    God bless brother,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart hurts for his family. Such a sad time. Lord, I lift them up to You for Your perfect peace and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emily,
    Thanks for leaving a comment, I know it really helps Beth to see that people are supporting her and mourning with her. Such a tough time this is.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is heartbreaking. Our prayers are with this family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Breanne! Such a young and mighty prayer warrior you are.

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Child of God, Like you I am missing Keegan so much! Since first learning about him {from your wonderful blog} I have followed his journey every step of the way. Praying and hoping for healing on this earth. At this time, I could not possibly listen to the song you here. It's just too hard. Beth and Ryan are wonderful people filled with so much love for others and Keegan. I pray that the love they give will come back to them ten fold. Grace to you dear Child of God. Much love always, Kerrie. xOx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kerrie,
    Today I told another person from my church prayer team, it was so hard and to see the sadness over come her was heartbreaking. Keegan touched the lives of many and he will be missed.

    It is great having you along on this journey of praying for others, you are a blessing.

    Blessings sister,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><