Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Thursday, December 29, 2011

31 Days to Pray

Ashley Pichea

I have joined a 31 day challenge to pray for my spouse. Ashley Pichea wrote the 31 Days to Build a Better Spouse; Power of Prayer

I found this link on Finding Joy and if you are interested head over to Rachel's blog to grab a code and get the e-book, 31 Days to Build a Better Spouse, for only $2.99. Click here for the code and the rest of the directions. You have till December 31st to get the deal. You will be set up with accountability partners either via email or Facebook and you can also find support on Twitter.

What a great way to start 2012 by praying for our spouses. I hope you will join me and the other 300+ people who will be praying through the month of January.

Philippians 4:6-7 NIV

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

God Bless,
<><

6 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal Mary,
    I have been going through the e-book and it looks great.

    Thanks for stopping by!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea! Ross and I will have to look into this. But I will tell you, that having a child is a sure way to make or break a relationship-luckily we have made our marriage even stronger :) However, this book might help us and I will pray for all of the couples who haven't been as fortunate as us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katy,
    Having kids is very tough on a marriage, I am glad to hear yours is becoming stronger.

    I was looking through this book and it sounds great, really focusing in on prayer.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2012 Child of God :) Hang on tight for the ride :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan,
    Thank you. :) I believe 2012 will be a wild ride. Just looking at all the turmoil in the middle east, I wonder if this will be the year our Lord brings us home.

    God bless,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><