Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Canadian Thanksgiving

I have so much to be thankful for, I just don't know where to start. I am so very thankful for this blog and all the people I have met here. I am thankful for every single one of the followers here, the ones who comment and the ones who don't. I want you all to know I prayer for every single one of you. I may not know your name or anything about you but that is ok for God knows you and He loves you. He knows your concerns and the trials you go through. Isn't He great?


I am so thankful for my family. My husband, my daughter and my son. There are challenges and trials that we face every single day and I am thankful for all of them.
 
1 Chronicles 29:10-13 NIV
 “Praise be to you, LORD,
   the God of our father Israel,
   from everlasting to everlasting.
Yours, LORD, is the greatness and the power
   and the glory and the majesty and the splendor,
   for everything in heaven and earth is yours.
Yours, LORD, is the kingdom;
   you are exalted as head over all.
Wealth and honor come from you;
   you are the ruler of all things.
In your hands are strength
to exalt and give strength to all.
                                                          Now, our God, we give you thanks,
                                                             and praise your glorious name.

I am so thankful for the animals that God has given me to care for. We have 30 cows, 12 horses, 5 dogs and 3 cats. Countless wild birds, coyotes, bears, cougars and moose.

Psalm 145:7 NIV
 
They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness.


 I am so thankful for the land the Father has provided me with. Wide open spaces to share with the youth that seek to explore and know God.

2 Corinthians 9:11-15 NIV
You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.
This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of the Lord’s people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God. Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, others will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else. And in their prayers for you their hearts will go out to you, because of the surpassing grace God has given you. Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!

I am so thankful for my church family. An older group of people who care and are grandparents to my kids. We are not lacking.

Psalm 31:19 NIV

How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you.







I am so thankful for all that God has provided me with. Even though I go through troubles, He is always there to listen to me. He is always caring and loving on me. God is so good, in the bad times and the good times.





 Psalm 95:1-6 KJV
"O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods. In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also. The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land. O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker."

But most of all I am thankful for Jesus and His gift to us on the cross. Where would we be without Him? We would be lost and wandering around looking for our purpose. Praise God, that He loves us so much to give us His Son. Now that is something to be thankful for 24/7!!

Colossians 2:6-7 NIV
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Blessings,
<><

10 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving C.O.G!

    You have a very grateful heart and spirit & that is very inspiring to others and precious to God! Beautiful photos & wonderful scriptures!

    ~Blessings In Jesus~
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so grateful for people like you, and my other sisters and brothers in Christ that didn't give up on me when I turned away from God's truth like I did, and that our Lord Jesus Christ never gave up on me as well!!! The other thing that I'm so grateful for is that this time I returned to Him for good, knowing that I can never, ever, leave Him again, for my life depends on Him!!! Without my Lord Jesus Christ there would be absolutely no hope for me!!! I know now with all certainty that it's only through Jesus Christ, and no other, that enables me to have Eternal Life with Him, for believing in any other than Jesus Christ, will not get me there!!! Plus I am so grateful for your prayers, along with so many others, that have been praying for my return to my Lord Jesus Christ!!!

    Thank you for your post, and for allowing me to share what I'm grateful for!!!

    God's blessings to you, and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for YOU!! And all of your wonderful posts, and your heart for the Lord, your love for your family, and your love for all of those in blog world!! You continue to be a spiritual mentor and spiritual inspiration to me. I can't wait to spend eternity with our Lord, together!! Did you say, 30 cows? WOW ~ you are a busy woman....what a blessed life!!! Much love ~ your sis' Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must apologize for the delay in getting these messages up, my internet is down and might be down until the end of the week. Sorry.

    Hi Lisa,
    Thanks! It is so good to be thankful. :)

    Hi Lon,
    I won't give up on you, ever. I may become silent but that doesn't mean I am not praying. :) Our God is amazing and He deserves to be worshiped and honoured in all things.

    Hi Alice,
    I too am thankful for you and the ministry you have on your blog. God is just so good!

    We had an amazing time of thanksgiving at our service today and we really focused on thanking God in bad and tough, trying times. That was Satan doesn't get the glory. Pretty deep and profound.

    Blessings and hugs,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi JBR,
    Thanks girl!! It is a great weekend so far. :)

    Blessings,
    <><>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me TOO!!!

    I am sooo thankful for all that He has provided me and my family. I can not even begin to name everything I am thankful for...but definitely my family, church family, a business for His Glory, the blog inspired and fueled by Him, prayer warriors through this blog and new found friendships. Well my gosh, my head swims and my heart is overwhelmed with all I am thankful, ITS EVERYTHING!!!

    Thank You for being such an obedient vessel of His Word and Love!

    This message is awesome and beautiful thank you!!

    HUGS & Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi IwP,
    Funny thing, when you start counting your blessings the list seems to go on and on.

    Hugs too hon,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    Reading your list filled my eyes with tears. This is hands down the MOST WONDERFUL thanksgiving blog ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kerrie,
    You are so sweet to say that to me. I was reading the CEV (Contemporary English Version) the other day and I don't remember where it was, I think it was a Psalm, where it said the sacrifice and worship God wants is a thankful heart. Well my heart just broke into thankfulness for what He does for us.
    God tells us to be thankful in all and every situation, that way Satan doesn't get the glory. It is hard, though, being thankful when you are deeply hurt, sad, angry and so on. But I do know that it does lift the spirit and lessens the pain.

    Blessings sister,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><