Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Friday, September 16, 2011

Urgent: Update on Katie

Katie
Just saw a notice on Twitter from Barbie, My Freshly Brewed Life and there has been a quick decline in Katie's health. She has been diagnosed:

High Grade Hodgkins - Aggressive

Following taken directly from Katie's blog:

Katies condition has worsened. If she remains in Sonora they are unable to see her until friday. Her breathing is shorter and more labored, her body is more tense and her pain and cough have increased.
We are preparing to head to Stanford Emergency now.
We are not without HOPE and FAITH in His ability to heal Katie COMPLETELY! We are praying for favor with the hospital, doctors, financial aid and EVERYONE Katie comes in contact with.
We are still having a difficult time nailing down clear coverage for Katie and Noah financially. There is a LOT of red tape, a LOT of forms to fill out, a LOT of people to talk to...all while trying to manage her pain, create times of rest, and investigate the actaul thing we are fighting in her body.
Please pray for more financial breakthrough and clarity, for favor with Noah's job as well as the rest of the family's jobs.
It is an intense day but we are SO VERY ENCOURAGED by all of the support both in prayer and financially that has already come in. PLEASE continue to cry out to Jesus to arise with HEALING in His wings!
"I would have fainted, unless I had believed I would see the GOODNESS of the Lord in the land of the LIVING" psalm 27:13

Google Image
Dear Father,
Nothing is to hard for You and in the mighty name of Jesus Christ I ask for Your healing hand to be resting on Katie right now Lord. I ask for Your Holy presence to be with her right now, Lord. And for Your comfort to remove the pain and easy her breathing. Lord God, I ask, along with many brothers and sisters who are praying for Katie, for healing here on earth. Father You are the great Physician and You alone heal, either through medicines or miracles, it is You who does it, so Lord God please, in Your mercy, touch Katie and heal her.
We trust Her in Your perfect care. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen and amen.
<><

10 comments:

  1. Oh, how my heart breaks over this situation....I am up late and will be praying through the night...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord Jesus, I come alongside my sister in agreement with her prayers. You are the wonderful and perfect Healer. We trust You, Jesus. Work in power, Lord. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alice and Emily,

    Thank you for praying!

    Jesus is mighty!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true, nothing is hard for our God. Thank you for the update. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi JBR,
    Your welcome sweet girl.

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have sat here quietly and lifted her to the Lord also..
    Many years ago my daughter contracted meningitis, she was very very ill. The doctor gave me some orrible news. I looked him in the face and said, "Nothing is going to happen to my daughter." The I wrote out this and stuck it on the wall behind her bed for every staff member to read.

    Isaiah 54:17
    "No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
    And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
    You shall condemn.
    This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
    And their righteousness is from Me,Says the LORD."
    Today this daughter is almost fourty, the mother of four and only slightly deaf in one ear..
    Lets claim this same verse again now in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for keeping us updated-we'll continue to pray for this sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi CM,
    Thanks for this verse and I will claim this for Katie!
    Praise God that your daughter is well. :)

    Hi Katy,
    Thank you!

    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><