Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Friday, April 22, 2011

Psalm 22

Google Image

1 My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
   Why are you so far from saving me,
   so far from my cries of anguish?
2 My God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer,
   by night, but I find no rest.
 3 Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One;
   you are the one Israel praises.
4 In you our ancestors put their trust;
   they trusted and you delivered them.
5 To you they cried out and were saved;
   in you they trusted and were not put to shame.
 6 But I am a worm and not a man,
   scorned by everyone, despised by the people.
7 All who see me mock me;
   they hurl insults, shaking their heads.
8 “He trusts in the LORD,” they say,
   “let the LORD rescue him.
Let him deliver him,
   since he delights in him.”
 9 Yet you brought me out of the womb;
   you made me trust in you, even at my mother’s breast.
10 From birth I was cast on you;
   from my mother’s womb you have been my God.
 11 Do not be far from me,
   for trouble is near
   and there is no one to help.
 12 Many bulls surround me;
   strong bulls of Bashan encircle me.
13 Roaring lions that tear their prey
   open their mouths wide against me.
14 I am poured out like water,
   and all my bones are out of joint.
My heart has turned to wax;
   it has melted within me.
15 My mouth is dried up like a potsherd,
   and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth;
   you lay me in the dust of death.
 16 Dogs surround me,
   a pack of villains encircles me;
   they pierce my hands and my feet.
17 All my bones are on display;
   people stare and gloat over me.
18 They divide my clothes among them
   and cast lots for my garment.
 19 But you, LORD, do not be far from me.
   You are my strength; come quickly to help me.
20 Deliver me from the sword,
   my precious life from the power of the dogs.
21 Rescue me from the mouth of the lions;
   save me from the horns of the wild oxen.
 22 I will declare your name to my people;
   in the assembly I will praise you.
23 You who fear the LORD, praise him!
   All you descendants of Jacob, honor him!
   Revere him, all you descendants of Israel!
24 For he has not despised or scorned
   the suffering of the afflicted one;
he has not hidden his face from him
   but has listened to his cry for help.
 25 From you comes the theme of my praise in the great assembly;
   before those who fear you I will fulfill my vows.
26 The poor will eat and be satisfied;
   those who seek the LORD will praise him—
   may your hearts live forever!
 27 All the ends of the earth
   will remember and turn to the LORD,
and all the families of the nations
   will bow down before him,
28 for dominion belongs to the LORD
   and he rules over the nations.
 29 All the rich of the earth will feast and worship;
   all who go down to the dust will kneel before him—
   those who cannot keep themselves alive.
30 Posterity will serve him;
   future generations will be told about the Lord.
31 They will proclaim his righteousness,
   declaring to a people yet unborn:
   He has done it! 
             
Google Image

 Thank you God for this gift! Thank you Jesus for Your blood spilled and transgressions paid. 

Paid in full!


Oh how you suffered Jesus, suffered out of love a very deep love for us; thank you! I really wanted to post the Passion's crucifixion of Jesus but it is way to graphic to put up on this blog. If you are over 18 and interested in watching email me and I will send you the link.


Blessing in Christ Jesus on this Good Friday.
<><

11 comments:

  1. Hi Child of God,
    Amen! Paid In Full!!!

    Thank you for sharing Psalm 22.

    Have a blessed Easter,
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Child of God,
    I read Psalm 22 slowly, letting every word sink in.

    It seems so meaningful to read it today, though I have read it many times before.

    There was an anointing on the words you have posted on your blog. Our debt is paid in full, but what a price He had to pay. You are right in what you said on your comment on one of my posts, it was gruesome, but it was really what we deserved. And the scenes that man has recreated to depict the crucifixion may not match the reality of what really happened on that first Good Friday, but they do drive home the truth.

    Thank you for walking with me these past days - I have truly appreciated your company.

    Often, as the journey progresses, one will find himself (or herself) traveling alone, and if one other person, of the same mind and spirit walks with you, then what a comfort it is indeed!


    Love
    Lidj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Thank you, Jesus, that your blood spilled on the cross has covered all our sins. Blessings to you this Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ken,
    Yes!! Paid in FULL! Such a powerful thought!

    Hi Lidj,
    Funny you should mention an anointing on these words for that is what I felt when I posted this, anointed. I just asked God what do you want me to share? And He led me to Psalm 22...powerful indeed!

    I am pleased to walk with you during this past bit, I have enjoyed having the company as well!

    Hi Peggy,
    Isn't it a wonderful thought that God loved us so much that He was willing to suffer so we could be free? Amazing love how can this be?

    Blessed Good Friday,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise His Holy Name! Thank You Jesus!!!

    God bless and have a wonderful Easter :-)

    ~Ron
    *******

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ron!!

    Blessings to you and the Misses! It's Good Friday! Hahaha!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY EASTER, DEAR CHILD OF GOD
    WITH ALL YOUR BELOVED ONES!!
    YOUR INSPIRATIONAL POST IS SUPERB.
    THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR WISDOM WITH THE WORLD, DEAR!!
    YOUR POSTS ARE INDEED, GOOD FOOD FOR THOUGHTS.
    GOD BLESS YOU, CHILD OF GOD!!
    (((HAPPY EASTER!!)))
    BLESSINGS,
    POET STARRY DAWN.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Starry Dawn,
    I hope you and your family and loved ones have a wonderful celebration of our risen Lord! Praise God!

    Blessings dear poet; Starry Dawn!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blessed Savior is not enough to properly articulate my gratitude, for I feel like a destitute beggar in my life strung with sins against the Lord's perfect word, will and way ... and unworthy and undeserving of His love, but with my hand stretched out to Him in sorrow and repentance of my fleshly heart that loves self and sensual pleasure and battles against the Spirit in the heart. And instead of deserved wrath, God in love, rich in mercy, gave me grace in sending His Son as a Redeemer, as my Savior to pay the price of my sin and unbelief and made me His child and gave me a new heart. That is me on that cross, when I look ... no, that is Lord Jesus, who took my place because He loved me more than I can ever understand. Shall I not love & live for Him?! With God's help, I shall.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Brian,
    You have put this so beautifully; thank you for sharing for I feel this way too. Words cannot fully describe that feeling of awe towards Jesus, oh how precious He is and deserving of all our praise.

    I am still praying for the ease of loss in your life.
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><