Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Urgent Prayer Request

 
 
Kimberly, Scott & Jasmyne
Kimberly, Mining for Diamonds has ask for prayer. Her husband Scott has bi-polar disease and has been admitted to the hospital. Please go to her blog and read what she has put up and pray for them. This family is in desperate need of your prayers right now. Pray for the doctors to know how to deal with this, what meds to give and pray that Scott stays in the hospital for treatment. Kimberly and her daughter, Jasmyne need to be covered too so they can be strong for Scott and give him the support that he needs. Permission has been given for this post and picture



Daniel 4:34-37 NIV
At the end of that time, I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven, and my sanity was restored. Then I praised the Most High; I honored and glorified him who lives forever.
  
His dominion is an eternal dominion; 
his kingdom endures from generation to generation.
All the peoples of the earth 
are regarded as nothing.
He does as he pleases  
with the powers of heaven  
and the peoples of the earth.  
No one can hold back his hand
or say to him: “What have you done?”

At the same time that my sanity was restored, my honor and splendor were returned to me for the glory of my kingdom. My advisers and nobles sought me out, and I was restored to my throne and became even greater than before. Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and exalt and glorify the King of heaven, because everything he does is right and all his ways are just. And those who walk in pride he is able to humble. 

Praying for you sister; look up!
<>< 

5 comments:

  1. Appreciate you sharing this prayer request. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for them and praying that GOD gives the Dr.s the knowledge to help him and give him the right medications and I pray for comfort for Kimberly and her daughter and for strength for Kimberly that she can be strong for all three of them through this difficult time. She is such a strong sweet beautiful woman and her family is just precious

    xoxo
    Sums

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! You are such a blessing.

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be praying for them and especially for the doctors in hopes that they can get him home (safely) to his little girl soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. Thank you so much.

    Especially for the Daniel reference...God has given me that Scripture in the past for my husband as well. Especially this:

    At the same time that my sanity was restored, my honor and splendor were returned to me for the glory of my kingdom. My advisers and nobles sought me out, and I was restored to my throne and became even greater than before. Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and exalt and glorify the King of heaven, because everything he does is right and all his ways are just. And those who walk in pride he is able to humble.

    AMEN!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><