Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Crystal Mary

                                                                                                            
Our sweet sister Crystal Mary is in need of prayer. She has a condition of the heart that is known as left Bundle Branch Blockage. Will you join me in praying against this condition?

Crystal Mary is a joy to be around. Just take a look around her blog and see how powerful the Holy Spirit is in her.

God Bless and thank you all!
<><



                  
                                                                   Google Image

6 comments:

  1. Hello there! :)
    Thanks for the positive comment on the new look. I've been clicking around a bit and teaching myself by trial and error. I find computer jargon confusing and it's much easier just to click around and see what happens. I checked out Crystal Mary and was really blessed. Thanks for that too!
    Blessings to you Child of God. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vilisi,
    I agree, computers and I don't really get along. :) My kids help me out lots!
    Well for someone just clicking around on the computer, you are doing a great job!

    God Bless,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Child of God, I am very humbled. Oh the Lord is mighty to be praised. xxx
    May He touch all the prayers for others on this page with His healing hands of love. In His name. Amen. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please Lord God give your complete healing to Crystal Mary right away in your name I ask and pray Lord Jesus!!! Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. May God bless you for running this blog for all these people! I am praying for every one of them-so thank you for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Crystal Mary,
    Father, the Healer of all, thank you for creating Crystal Mary and leading me to this wonderful sister. Father, Healer, touch Mary's heart and make it new. She just needs one touch from you and all would be made right again. Thank you. In the powerfu name of Jesus Christ I ask. Amen.
    <><

    Hi Lon,
    Yes amen! Complete healing to Crystal Mary.

    Hi Kaboom,
    Thank you for praying for these people that God has placed on my heart.

    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><