Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Prayer for Lisa and Summer

                                                     Google Image

1 Chronicles 28:9 NIV ...for the Lord searches every heart and understands every motive behind the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will be found by you; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever. 

Psalm 139: 23-24 NIV Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Hello my Father,
Thank you for listening to me and hearing my prayers; You are awesome and I love You. Search my heart Dad and let me know if there is anything offensive in me, show me. Thank you. Father I want to lift up Summer and Lisa to You. Lord have mercy. Father have mercy. Brother have mercy. Please release them from these illness, I trust Your ways Father for they are higher than my ways. Be with the doctor's that are caring for my sisters, guide them Lord show them how to treat these afflictions. Thank you, You are faithful. I leave them at Your feet and I trust Your ways. Thank you in the powerful name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen and amen.

<><

4 comments:

  1. Yes Lord God, please heal Lisa and Summer completely in Your precious name I ask Lord Jesus. Touch them with Your Mighty Hands Lord!!! Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father God, I agree with Lon's prayer. Amen.


    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone for praying for me...I thank you so much for all of your prayers!

    I am in God's loving hands and He will take care of me!

    God Bless you all!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you are out of the hospital Lisa. I hold you in my prayers and yes God has you in His loving, caring hands.

    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><