Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Praise God

Pray continually                   Google Image                                                        

  Rejoice always

    Acknowledge Jesus as Lord

       Involve yourself in what He cares about                           
                                                                                               
         Share your faith with others                                                 

           Elohim reigns; yesterday, today and tomorrow


                            Give to those who are in need

                               Obey His voice always

                                  Dedicate your life to Him

5 comments:

  1. Hey this is an awesome post do you mind if I put it on my blog?

    Kaylin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaylin, sure go ahead and post it on your blog...just link it back. :)
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a GREAT POST!!!

    God's Blessings!!!

    Lon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sis! It's great! Thanks for posting it!

    God Bless...
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lon,
    Thank you, glad you liked it.

    @Lisa,
    Thank you, glad you liked it also.

    God bless you two,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><