Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Monday, December 6, 2010

If You Feel Led....

Hello blogger friends will you pray?

I am being led into a short fast for Lisa and Summer from Tuesday to Friday. Both of these sweet girls have some very important doctor's appointments and tests this week. The diseases that are afflicting them are rolling out of control and they need prayer.                               Google Image

I believe God wants to heal these two ladies.

Will you join me on your knees interceding for healing and if you feel God's leading, will you take up a fast as well? It can be whatever you feel led into; give up a favorite food, meal or even something material like tv, facebook or such. But even if you don't feel led into fasting that is fine just remember them in your prayers this week.

Please encourage them by stopping by their blogs and letting them know you will be lifing them up in prayer this week.

Thanks so much!

In Him,
<><
Ezra 8:23 So we fasted and petitioned our God about this, and He answered our prayer.

10 comments:

  1. I most definitely will pray for them!!!

    Your brother in Christ!!!

    Lon

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Child of God,

    I too will be praying for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SOTK! I really appreciate your prayers for when your heart is right God loves to answer you.

    Love mom,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you soooo much! The news today wasn't the greatest but I know I will get well I just know it! I will pray for all the above you mentioned and as always I am always praying for sweet Emily

    xoxo
    Sums

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a gem Summer!! I love your faith and out look on life. Rest in Him, I am so prayig for you my sweet friend.

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  6. We must continue to pray for one another :-)

    I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  7. God Bless you Ron! Thank you for praying and becoming a follower.

    In His Might Name,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello its wonderful to meet you.
    I will pray for both of these girls..
    I have to say this. I was bewildered when I ran my mouse over Emily's "Pray for Emily."
    Because I read "Emilys Cancer blog"...
    To defeat the enemy who 'comes to kill steal and destroy,' postive affirmation needs to be spoken at all times.
    Gods word tells us, "as a man thinketh in his heart, so shall it BE". Please Please Emily,change your Blog name to something else.....Maybe, "Emily Healing." or similar. God Bless you all. Hugs. Crystal Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crystal Mary thank you for your prayers, for we need to gather together and pray for one another.

    God Bless,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><