Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Friday, November 19, 2010

Away for the weekend

                                                                               Google Image

I am going to be away for the weekend and hopefully I will have something for you when I get back. Since writing does not come naturally for me I am totally relying on God to tell me what to write about and right now my mind is BLANK! I have many pictures that are flashing through me but no words to go with them. :)

God bless your weekend and know I am praying for you all.

In Him,
<><
He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way. All the ways of the LORD are loving and faithful toward those who keep the demands of his covenant. For the sake of your name, LORD, forgive my iniquity, though it is great. Psalm 25:9-11NIV

3 comments:

  1. Child of God,

    Aww, I love your posts! I cant wait till you come back and write some more!

    ~Son of the King~
    (Celebrating 33K words)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SOTK! You were NOT made to say that under threat of death or starvation. :)

    Mom,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great weekend away sister and come back feeling refreshed and filled with inspiration!!!

    Your posts are always wonderful!

    Hugs...

    Lisa :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><